Tuesday, January 17, 2006

A letter anew

My Dearest Heather,

Two weeks ago to the day I sent you a letter filled with a list of reasons of why I have fallen in love with you. I also told you that night that the letter I sent you was only a small list of the reasons that have brought my heart to life. In my pondering over the last few days I have decided to write you another list of reasons as to why it is that I love you so much. But here you are probably wondering why it is that I am posting this letter on my blog and not e-mailing it to you like normal. Well it's really quite simple hun. I think it's time to let everyone in the whole fucking world know how I really feel about you. I am going to climb to the highest mountain or rooftop or atleast the tallest pine tree I can find around and shout at the top of my fucking lungs that I love you more than I can ever put into words. You have come to learn that in my body I have not ounce of shame so I figure, what the hell, let me tell people how I really feel. Every day that passes Heather it is something anewed, a fresh breath, another new light in an ever brightening world. You have courage hun, A courage that I have not seen nor felt in any one else. You have dared to go inside of me and dared to take down the walls. You know more about me than anyone else in this world and I feel totally content with that. But for now, lets get on with our list shall we....

I love you for being left handed
I love you for your articulation
I love you for your sweet ass
I love you for thirst for knowledge
I love you for your belly laugh
I love you for your cooking (yes hun, it really is good)
I love you for beating the lava pits
I love you for always telling me how cute I am
I love you for your poof trick
I love you for telling me to live my dreams (and really meaning it)
I love you for your confessions
I love you for how you always make me feel safe
I love you for your still dark sometimes curly sometimes straight sometimes poofy hair
I love you for knowing what you want in life
I love you for confiding in me
I love you for the distractions
I love you for always wanting to talk to me
I love you for your long legs
I love you for your perfectly normal big toes
I love you for your undying support when I was ready to pull my hair out at a useless no good piece of shit fucking mechanical minotaur.
I love you for surprising me at work that day
I love you even more everytime you show up at work and help me
I love you for being ticklish even though I have to use my beard
I love you for always smiling when I need you too
I love you for loving me
I love you for bringing the Bear back in me
I love you even more for bringing the man back.
I love you for the rabbit
I love you for your enormously huge bed
I love you for knowing how to play the flute
I love you for your willingness to admit that you don't know everything (what a woman!)
I love you for everytime you wrap you arms around me
I love you for your twitching eyelid
I love you for saying "Yes"
I love you for every single moment that we have ever spent together
And I love you even more for every single moment that we have coming to us in our long future together.

So there is the next chapter my dear, and as I said to you before, I shall say to you again. Every day that passes I find myself totally entranced, enthralled and excited by you. Every day seems better and I begin to look more and more into the future with a look of optimism. You are the love of my life and there is nothing on this earth, nor heaven and hell that will ever change that nor take me from you. The foundations we have built, are stronger than any stone or steel. It's one of love, trust, faith and companionship. May we build our life together on it, and let that home, that life be one so glorious and wonderful that all the world can look upon it and realize that there is something still good, pure and true in this world. That is my love for you hun and so it shall always be.

Forever Your Bear
Paul Edwin Kinne Jr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home