Thursday, February 02, 2006

Well it's been a few days since I've managed to get myself on here to write out a post so here we go again. Things in my life are going really excellent. I cannot complain about anything. Things between Heather and I are continue to get better and better all the time. The love I have for this woman is beyond all comprehension that I previously had of that word. She touches my heart and soul in places that even I myself was scared to go. I feel like I can talk to her about anything and everything. For the first time in my entire life I have someone who I feel like I can be completely open and honest with and not fear reprocussions. I have always had things that I have had to hide from people to keep them either safe or to keep them from worrying. to be able to breathe a free breath is something I have missed dearly and damn doesn't it feel good.

Other things in life are going well also. My sister was just recently home for a visit and I got to see her on a few occasions as well as catch up with my other older sister which was also good. Things between my family have been sketchy at best over the last few years. The relationships have been somewhat strained and are no where near to the strength they should be. Maybe now with support behind me I can make the steps that I need to, to try and be the brother I need to be. After so many years you begin to hate the hate, if that makes sense. I need to let go of anger and bitterness. The past is indeed the past and I need to try and make a better future.

Also another good note, I have been playing this one game, God of War, which really is a kick ass game. It's one of the best ones that I have played in years. I finally FINALLY beat it tonight after I was ready to pull my hair out. There are parts in this game that can reallly fucking frustrate you but it's worth it.

Well I guess that's about it for now. life is good. really good. I love Heather, I like my job, I am in moderatley good health, I have awesome friends. Life is good. in about 6 weeks or so Heather will be moving in with me and I cannot wait. Life is finally coming together and it's time to kick it in overdrive. Til next time. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home