Monday, February 27, 2006

A cold night in a warm house...

Life continues to continue. Who would of thought eh? Life is good. I don't really remember the last time I could sit back and reflect on how my life is going and say that my life just feels good. Heather just had a week off and during that week she spent a lot of time at my house. It was really nice having her there more. She even drove me to and from work most of the week and had lunch with me one day. I love spending the extra time with her and it only reaffirms the feelings of wanting her to move in with me. Over that week we also have done an awesome amount of work at the house. We finally finished the living room that I have been working on for the last 2 years and it came out really awesome. Heather is just incredible. She has really stepped up and helped me around the house and has never complained about it once. Hopefully in 3 weeks we will have her moved into the house and we can really start in the process of making our own life. This is by far the best and most incredible relationship I have ever had and one of the reasons is because this is really a partnership, this relationship is so equal that it just blows me away. I love her and I am getting really excited about how life is turning out and I'm just waiting to get the next 3 weeks over. But for now, Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home