Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Time flies...

It has been quite a while since I last wrote a post and I know I wanted to do better about updating but things have been kinda crazy around here lately. But it's all good. It really is all good. Heather has officially moved in. Well she officially moved in a couple weeks ago and ya know what? It's fucking awesome! Life is going really fucking awesome for once. The move has been a little stressful and the house is kinda wrecked right now. But it's fine, it really is. Her and I have an awesome plan set up to help each other out and life just looks really good right now. I love her. I love her more and more every day into deeper parts of me that I didn't even know existed. This feels right. I've been through a lot and I know when something is wrong and I know when something is right and this really feels right. I'm really proud of the fact that I have such an amazing woman in my life but I am also really proud of her. She has worked hard and it's hopefully starting to pay off for her. But I've gotta get going for now cause supper is almost done. Until next time. Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home