Sunday, September 17, 2006

Well here we go again...

So its been 3 months in the making but I'm back and first things first I want to say Happy Anniversary to Heather. We've been together for 10 months now and in a little less than a year we will be married and on our way to our honeymoon in the caribbean. Things have been good with me. I mean there are still the same old crappy details of life such as being in debt and all that but its all good. You work through those things and come out laughing on the other end. Things between Heather and I continue to go awesome. We are in the middle of planning our wedding and so far things have gone relatively smoothly. She bought her dress yesterday and she looks absolutely gorgeous in it. The price was pretty nifty too. I'm sitting here now and it's 6:15pm and the sun is setting in the horizon. As much as I love autumn, I hate to see the daylight go. Shorter days tend to make for longer ones if that makes any sense at all. We did have an awesome summer though. We went camping on the coast, camping in the mountains, we took a 10 day trip to California, we spent some time with her folks and just having a general good time. I can go away from this year with the feeling that the summer was well spent. Well thats about it for now, we bought a new printer today and I am going to try and get this bad boy going. Until next time, peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home