Thursday, April 13, 2006

I'm baaaacckkkk....

Well I just wrote a post about Heather and as I re-read it I realized I left some details left out. I talked about how she has helped me and how she is pushing me to reach my dreams. Heather is really trying to get me to go back to school and I have gone to the University of Maine with her and it really sparked an interest in there. She still goes there for a few classes and I am seriously considering checking out their academic programs to see what I can find. She has been spoiling me rotten, she bought me a shit load of books of which I've already read 3...she's gotten me into reading again and I love it. I have read more in the last 3 months then I have in the last 3 years. I can talk to her. I can't explain it, I don't want to try and explain it but I can talk to her. I can open up to her and there are no boundaries and I love it. I have never had that before and it really allows me to see how much she means to me and how awesome she is. What else did she do? SHE BOUGHT A FUCKING CAMERA!!! We felt like we are missing out on some really awesome moments but she knows how much I love to do photography and how much I have been missing it since I had to sell my camera...it felt like something was missing like the one bit of potential I had was gone but she's brought that back and she's pushing me to follow those dreams and realize my potential. She's also got me into writing again..writing poems, stories to her, letters, all kinds of stuff..it's kind of funny though, no matter how much I write to her, how many letters I give her..I never feel like its enough. She's also awesome at helping me at jobs around the house...she's helped me with a few projects around the house and I just love working with her. But for now I will call this good...I am sure I will post more soon. Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home